Is your local church congregation or ministry active in a shared ministry with other faiths, or church congregations or ministries of other denominations? You qualify for this award!
Are you an active bridge builder who brings together ministries and people of different faiths or different Christian denominations? You qualify!
If you qualify, the Commission on Christian Unity and Interreligious Concerns (CCUIC) encourages you to:
· Nominate yourself
· Nominate the congregation which holds your membership
· Nominate someone you know
Deadline for applying is Friday, December 21, 2012
Simple nomination process includes providing the following information:
1. Contact information of person submitting nomination (self-nominations are encouraged).
2. Name of person, church and/or ministry you are nominating.
3. Briefly describe the project(s), including names of congregations or ministries serving together in the ministry, who is served, and how many years the project has been in existence. Include photos if available.
Please email this information to both:
or mail USPS this information to both:
St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 6500 Jefferson Highway, Harahan, LA 70123
Abbeville United Methodist Church, 213 N State St., Abbeville, LA, 70510
The goal of the CCUIC awards is to foster cooperation between the various churches, denominations, ministries and faith communities throughout the state of Louisiana. By recognizing and publicizing cooperative projects, other people and churches will be inspired to similar action. Thanks for your Christian witness for the cause of Christ (John 17:1-26).