St. Luke's United Methodist Church will be offering childcare during Annual Conference for infants to 5th grade.
The cost for childcare during Annual Conference will be $150 per child.
The staff is planning exciting crafts, engaging games, worshipful music and even movie time.
REGISTER TODAY - SPOTS ARE FILLING UP
And, of course, there will also be nap and quiet time for all children. The campus of St. Luke's is also set up for fantastic playground activities.
St. Luke's will also provide:
- A meal on Wednesday night and lunches on Thursday and Friday
- Snacks everyday
- Level 1 Safe Sanctuary trained and approved workers
- Level 2 Safe Sanctuary approved workers
- Additional adult and youth workers in each of the learning stations and rooms as needed and depending on number of children participating
- Wednesday, June 10, 12Noon-9:00pm
- Thursday, June 11, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Friday, June 12 , 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Saturday, June 13, 8:30am - 12Noon