Date Founded: 1891
The first pastor when the church was organized in 1891 was Rev. Mandeville. The first church building was a small wooden building with now windows. It did have shutters and planks for seating. Revivals were common in those days.
The revivals continued even after the church burned down in the 1920s. It was later rebuilt.
Membership declined towards the end of the 20th century, and the church almost closed. When Rev. Troy Garret arrived in 1995, the church was renewed and membership grew to almost sixty.
In May 2003, a fellowship hall was constructed. It was completed free of debt.