Date Founded: 1894
The church was organized by 27 members on March 18, 1894 in the Methodist Episcopal Church, South. They got a deed from the Glenmora Town Site Company. The church was to be less than $1000 in value and no less than 30’x50 in size. It was built larger than required. It was of the Victorian style with gingerbread trim.
Sunday School classes were organized in 1895 by Mrs. Hannah Phillips as superintendent. She held the position until about 1910. A pulpit was purchased in the early 1900s, and a bell was added in 1913. A parsonage was added in 1917.
With the increase of people in the area due to sawmill production, the membership of the church rose so that a larger building was needed. In 1922, a new church was constructed. Including the balcony, it could seat 1,500 people. The balcony was closed in later years.
The third and present church was built in 1971. The congregation moved into the new building at the beginning of January 1972.